All That Matters will be held on 11th to 1th September, taking the week between Ultra Music Festival and the Singapore Grand Prix. Vaunted as Asia Pacific’s largest entertainment industry festival, All That Matters will be hosted at Marina Bay Sands who also their Official Sponsor. The Music Matters festival, which is part of All That Matters, makes a return too, and will be free to all! Marina Bay Sands will be hosting conferences at key venues across the integrated resort, including the MasterCard Theatres and ArtScience Museum. Pentatonix, a Double Grammy Award winning music group, will also be speaking.
In its 11th year, Music Matters will continue to be the meeting point for the crème de la crème of the global music business, to further develop and discuss the future of the Asian music market. Featuring insights from music industry thought leaders during the day, and live music showcasing emerging artists from around the world during the Music Matters festival.
For the first time, Sports Matters will be included in the All That Matters festival, adding a distinct yet complementary dimension to the line-up. Now in its 4th year, Sports Matters has always been committed to promoting and developing a sustainable Asian sports industry. The additional learnings and cross-pollination that will occur in becoming part of the All That Matters festival will undoubtedly allow the event to continue fulfilling its remit.
Digital Matters is coming back to the All That Matters festival to be the leading discussion on the creation and broadcast of online content. Acting as the meeting point of the traditional entertainment industry and content makers, and the digital creatives. The event will discuss content creation, distribution and monetisation for the new online consumer – the digital native, covering hot topics such as Virtual Reality and the OTT marketplace in Asia.
Check out the press release for more information.
Singapore, 7th July 2016 – The award-winning All That Matters festival will be hosted this September, 11-15 by Marina Bay Sands. Fully supported by the Singapore Government, the conference will bring Music Matters, Sports Matters and Digital Matters events all under one roof. Recognized as the gateway to the Asian entertainment industry, All That Matters is a unique “Business2Business2Fan” festival experience, expected to attract thousands of executives and fans from all over the world. Leading industry executives confirmed to speak at the event include Live Nation Entertainment’s Chairman of Global Music & President of Global Touring Arthur Fogel, Grammy award winning music group Pentatonix, WWE’s Chief Brand Officer & TV personality Stephanie McMahon, Sony Music’s Chairman & CEO, Australia and New Zealand & President, Asia, Denis Handlin AM, and more to come.
“After 5 wonderful years at The Ritz-Carlton, we are moving to a bigger home to accommodate our expanded format of Music, Sports and Digital Matters plus some other surprises to follow. A big thank you to our previous hosts for helping All That Matters grow into the award winning entertainment extravaganza it is today.” said co-Founder and CEO of Branded Jasper Donat.
Keynote speakers announced to date:
- Arthur Fogel, Chairman of Global Music & President of Global Touring, Live Nation Entertainment
- Grammy Award winning music group Pentatonix
- Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer & TV Personality, WWE
- Denis Handlin AM, Chairman & CEO, Australia and New Zealand & President, Asia, Sony Music
- Ma Guoli, Deputy Chairman, LeSports
- Willard Ahdritz, Founder & CEO, Kobalt
- Peter Levin, President, Interactive Ventures & Games, Lionsgate Entertainment
- Dave Jordan, Founder & CEO, Format Entertainment, Music Supervisor for Marvel Studios
- David Shoemaker, CEO, NBA China
- Tenniel Chu, Vice Chairman, Mission Hills Group
- Henry Tan, Chief Operating Officer, Astro
- Howie Lau, Chief Marketing Officer, StarHub Ltd
- Sam Toles, Head of Global Content and Distribution, Vimeo
- and more to be announced… For an up to date list of speakers, visit the All That Matters website www.allthatmatters.asia