Logitech recently launched a new multi-device keyboard to be used with any devices. It represents a huge improvements to the K380 and K480. The K780 is the first fully-equipped with 10-key number pad, that you can fit in smartphones and tablets.
Here are the highlights of the Logitech K780 Multi-Device One Keyboard.
- Type on anything: The K780 MultiDevice is compatible with any computer, smartphone or tablet. Start typing on your computer, then switch and type on your phone or tablet – at the touch of an EasySwitch button.
- All the keys you need, with PerfectStroke typing: Experience quiet and comfortable typing with large, carefully crafted concave keys in a full-size and familiar layout, including a 10-key number pad.
- Mobile device cradle: An integrated cradle holds a variety of devices – from smartphones to the iPad ProTM – at the perfect reading angle.
- OS-adaptive: The K780 MultiDevice adapts to the operating system that is connected, and automatically maps keys to supported functions and shortcuts.
- Dual connectivity: With the K780 Multi-Device, you can choose the best way to connect the device. It comes with a Logitech Unifying USB receiver and Bluetooth Smart technology.
Check out the images below the press release.
SINGAPORE — 29 June 2016 —Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced the Logitech® K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard, the first fully-equipped computer keyboard with a 10-key pad that also works with smartphones and tablets. With the touch of an Easy-SwitchTM button, you can easily switch between– and type on – any three connected devices.
Tweet now: Rewrite the rules. @Logitech introduces the K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard for the modern workspace.
“When it comes to typing we can create a document quickly and comfortably on the computer, but when answering a text message on the phone we’re limited to what our two thumbs can do,” said Moninder Jain, Managing Director of Logitech Southeast Asia and India at Logitech. “Now with the K780 Multi-Device, you can type comfortably at desktop speed on all the devices that you use at your desk, seamlessly switching between them with the touch of a button.”
The K780 Multi-Device offers quiet and responsive typing. The keys are large and carefully scooped for typing comfort and precision, while a convenient 10-key pad makes it easy to enter numbers. An integrated rubber slot with a soft finish securely cradles a variety of mobile devices at a perfect reading angle, from smartphones to the 12” iPad ProTM. The keyboard is slim and solidly built, designed to look good in a modern home or office environment.
The K780 Multi-Device adapts to your devices, so whether you are using a Windows® PC or iPhone®, the key layout is familiar and you can even access your favorite shortcuts. With both a Logitech Unifying™ USB and Bluetooth® Smart technology, you can choose the best way to connect to your computer, phone or tablet.
With a power-saving idle mode and an on/off switch, the K780 Multi-Device offers up to 24-months of battery life – plenty of time to get used to a new way of multi-tasking, by typing on all your devices with a single keyboard.
The K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard is available in June 2016 for a suggested retail price of $129.00.
Image Credits: Logitech