CanJam Global returns to the Pan Pacific Hotel in Marina Square for its 3rd edition of CanJam Singapore. Featuring over 100 leading brands in over 15,000 square feet of exhibition space, CanJam Singapore 2018 will showcase the latest products and innovations in headphones and personal audio electronics in all price ranges – from $50 earbuds to the world’s finest headphone audio systems at $50,000. With interactive product demos, you will be able to hear your own music and #ListenLikeNeverBefore. – CanJam Singapore 2018 Facebook
Get your tickets now at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/canjam-singapore-2018-tickets-37793272696
This would be a great opportunity to try out all the range of headphones on offer. There are two things you need to bring when you visit CanJam Singapore 2018;
- Money, and,
- most importantly, your preferred song list and player!.
Audio quality and how we perceive a particular sound to be good, is subjective. So, it is imperative that you bring your own songs and your own player, preferably a higher quality player. You can also bring your Macbook Pro or gamings laptop as those usually come with 24bit DAC.
As for the question of song list, here’s my standard list, which I will test with all the audio headphones and earpieces on offer. For hygienic reasons, please bring your own buds, although in my experience, the exhibitors clean them with alcohol swab. Without further ado, check out my preferred songs and soundtracks;
- And The Waltz Goes On – Andre Rieu, composed by Sir Anthony Hopkins
- La Vie En Rose – Edith Piaf
- Alors on danse – Stromae
- Love Will Keep Us Alive/Hotel California – Eagles “Hell Freezes Over” concert
- Matsuri – Live – Kitaro
- Pirates of The Caribbean Main Theme – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra(Tolga Kashif)
- What Are You Going When You Are Not Saving The World?/This Is Clark Kent – Hans Zimmer
What are yours?
- DATE AND TIME
Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 11:00 AM – Sun, Mar 25, 2018, 5:00 PM
Pan Pacific Singapore, 7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square 039595