The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system is 4x faster in speed with 4x increased WiFi capacity, and covers 3,000 square feet per node. The new addition is also inbuilt with the next-generation technology that increases efficiency to deliver high-speed WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously.
Designed to manage the demands of more than 50 devices all sharing the same bandwidth, it is the ideal system for instantaneous 4K/8K streaming, online gaming, social media, and uninterrupted use of heavy apps.
|Product Dimensions||Product o Weight – 1.59kg o Depth – 11cm o Width – 11cm o Height – 24.4 cm Packaging o Weight – 2.84kg o Depth – 12.9cm o Width – 31.1cm o Height – 24.9cm|
|Tri-Band AX5300||13 internal antennas and high-powered amplifiers AX5300 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gigabit 2.4 GHz radio – 1147 Mbps* 5 GHz radio 1 – 2402 Mbps* 5 GHz radio 2 -1733 Mbps* IEEE 802.11 b/g/n – 2.4 GHz – 1024 QAM support IEEE 802.11 b/n/ac/ax – 5 GHz – 1024 QAM support|
|Processor & Memory||2.2 GHz Quad Core CPU 512 MB Flash and 1GB RAM|
|WAN and LAN Connectivity||• 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: o 1x WAN o 4x LAN|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||• 4.1 / LE for secure and easy App-based set-up|
|Beamforming||• Beamforming for 2.4 GHz and 5GHz bands|
|Smart Home Ready||• ZigBee & Bluetooth onboard|
|Security||WPA2 WPA2 / WPA3 Mixed Mode|
Singapore – February 20, 2020 – Linksys, the connected home division within newly merged Belkin International and Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT) (HK: 6088) entity, introduces the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system today.
The newest addition to the Velop product family, the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system comes inbuilt with the next-generation orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) technology which decreases latency in high-density environments to deliver high speed WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously. The router covers 3,000 square feet per node and is designed to manage the demands of more than 50 devices all sharing the same bandwidth. The router’s MU-MIMO technology allows downloads and uploads simultaneously, making it the ideal system for instantaneous 4K/8K streaming, online gaming, social media, and uninterrupted use of heavy apps. What’s more, the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system comes with BSS technology which eliminates interference from nearby networks so that users can be assured of the strongest, clearest signal for their devices.
“96% of Singaporeans today are watching videos online, with almost half of them streaming TV content via the Internet1; and they expect to access always-on, always-connected content across multiple screens. This, together with the increase in high-bandwidth applications such as 4K/8K connections, means that it is ever-more critical for Linksys to continually innovate to support the connected world of today and the future,” said Jenny Ng, General Manager for Asia. “We are thrilled to advance and evolve our Intelligent Mesh product portfolio with our first WiFi 6
Velop Mesh system. With 4x faster speed, more WiFi range and 4x increased WiFi capacity, the Velop MX5300 is poised to provide uninterrupted streaming, faster connectivity and improved battery life for connected devices.”
- Interoperability – The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system is interoperable with the other Linksys Mesh Family (that is, Velop Tri-Band, Velop Dual Band, MR9000X and MR8300) as both the master and child node, making it easier for users to grow their WiFi network when the need arises.
- Performance and reliability – The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system contains three WiFi radios (one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz) to balance the wireless workload. Users can enjoy 4X faster speeds with WiFi 6 technology that delivers true gigabit speeds throughout their entire home, up to 5.3 Gbps with 12-stream connectivity.
- Hassle-free setup – The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system can be easily set up from any Android or iOS device using the Linksys App. With a few easy steps, The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system can be connected to form a mesh network that covers the home in strong and reliable WiFi. After setup is complete, the Linksys App serves as a powerful WiFi management tool with useful features such as guest access, parental controls, device prioritisation, and insights that help users get maximum performance and utility from their network.
Pricing & Availability
The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system is now available at the recommended retail price of $569 at selected Challenger stores (see appendix for store list) and Hachi.tech Online exclusively for one month from 20 February 2020 onwards.
Exclusive Launch Promotion at selected Challenger stores and Hachi.tech Online
- Challenger ValueClub members can purchase the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system at $549. While stocks last.
- Challenger ValueClub members can purchase 2 sets of the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system at $888 from 20 February – 4 March 2020. While stocks last.