You are looking at the Linksys AXE8400, the fastest and most powerful Wi-Fi 6E Mesh system yet. Linksys AXE8400 is powered by Qualcomm® Networking Pro™ 1210 Platform to provide blazingly fast performance across hundreds of devices, two times faster than the competition. The Linksys AXE8400 takes advantage of the newly opened 6GHz band, to reduce congested, unsteady Wi-Fi connections and delivers more bandwidth to consumers’ homes for clearer, faster networks and strengthened reliability.
Outside of the USA, it is set to be available by second half of 2021, with MSRP US$449.99 (1-pack), US$849.99 (2-pack), and US$1,199.99 (3-pack). Price in Singapore currency to be revealed at a later date.
Check out the specifications.
- SoC – Qualcomm Networking Pro 1210 quad-core Cortex A53 processor with WiFi 6E, WiFi 5, WiFi 4 connectivity
- System Memory – TBD DDR3 or DDR4
- Storage – TBD
- 1x 5Gbps Ethernet (WAN)
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN)
- Tri-band WiFi
- 6Ghz WiFi 6E with 14x 80MHz channels and 7x 160MHz channels
- 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi 6, 802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n
- Peak speed – 8400 Mbps combined: 4.8 Gbps @ 6GHz band, 2.4 Gbps @ 5 GHz, and 1.2 Gbps at 2.4 GHz bands.
- Coverage – Around 280 square meters
- Clients – Up to 64 clients
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 ports